How digital print adds business value through corrugated packaging and displays
Digital Pack member companies use HP’s innovative Thermal Inkjet technology and true water-based inks for consistent color print quality, high-volume performance, and cost efficiency. This reliable, proven technology drives PageWide Presses for a range of corrugated packaging and display applications – either printing directly to the corrugated board or to pre-printing to the liner. Only HP provides corrugated converters both digital post-print and digital pre-print solutions.
Save Money with Digital Print
Reduce costs of:
- Inventory & storage – Low MOQs = less storage.
- Setup & changeover – No plates, no cylinders. fewer processes.
- Write-downs for scrap – Match supply & demand.
- Rush fees – Enjoy quick turnaround to meet peak demand.
- Counterfeiting & shrinkage – With track & trace watermarking.
Move Fast with Digital Print
Speed to market for:
- Seasonality & Product Lifecycle Management (PLC)
- Test marketing & rapid prototyping
- Competitive positioning
- Events, promotions, omni-channel campaigns
Think days, not weeks!
Sell More with Digital Print
Reduce costs of:
- Customize content:
- Local geographies and languages
- Government regulations
- SKU features & preferences
- Long tail
- Engage customers:
- Stopping power shelf appeal
- On-box advertising
- In-box advertising (e-commerce)
- High quality graphics, imagery
- Digital linking (AR)
- HP PageWide Presses use true water-based inks, containing no UV-reactive chemistries.
- Our digital inkjet inks contain no Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) and very low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Our inks generate no perceptible odor, which is a risk of some UV inks.