CORRUGATED PACKAGING SUPPLIERS
About The BoxMaker
The BoxMaker is leading the way in digital print production for corrugated packaging. Empowering brands since 1981, The BoxMaker supplies cost-effective and quick-turn digital print solutions to companies of all sizes.
Proudly operating the U.S. Pacific Northwest’s largest digital production center for corrugated packaging and display, The BoxMaker delivers a competitive edge to their clients by investing in and leveraging today’s leading technologies.
The BoxMaker’s Digital Production Center features:
- HP PageWide C500 Press: The first installation on the U.S. West Coast and the only C500 in the U.S. Pacific NW region, the C500 delivers offset quality print at mainstream production volumes, making the benefits of digital print available at scale.
- HP Scitex 15500 and 17000 Presses: Two high-volume wide-format corrugated presses for retail display.
- HP Indigo 6800 Press: A high-performance narrow web press, combining productivity, quality, and intelligent automation for labels and more.
- Digital Cutting & Finishing: Digital CAD tables deliver an automated die-less finishing system for packaging and point-of-purchase displays.
Along with The BoxMaker’s digital print capabilities, they offer a range of additional services to support your packaging needs, including:
- 3M Specialty Tape: The BoxMaker proudly offers 3M specialty tape converting and application for point-of-purchase displays and returnable e-commerce packaging.
- Retail Display Program: Customizing and ordering retail displays is easier and faster than ever before with The BoxMaker’s Retail Display Program. Explore their extensive collection of retail point-of-purchase designs, available without the purchase of cutting dies, on the company website.
- Fulfillment & Distribution: Leverage The BoxMaker’s cost-effective fulfillment, kitting, and pack-out solutions to reduce your labor costs and save on warehouse space. Your product is your team’s core competency. Packaging and distribution are The BoxMaker’s. They can assemble and distribute your packaged product to your buyers and save you the hassle of working out the logistics.
Speed to market is critical – and The BoxMaker can get you there, providing you with the opportunity to capitalize on market responsiveness as a key differentiator.